We have arrived! We had a series of meetings and evaluations today and Cam handled it like a champ. He was a little quiet but listened and followed directions very well. He had a physical therapy evaluation first off and the gal who was evaluating him was very impressed by his abilities. She said that it was one of the quickesy evals she had ever done and believes Cam will do very well with the surgery. After that we met with Dr. Park and he explained the surgery to us and how important physical therapy and stretching will be afterwards.
The SDR surgery is scheduled for 7:30 A.M. tomorrow. As always, thank you for your unending prayers. The Lord is good and we know He will be with Cam every second tomorrow.
"For I will hold you by your right hand - I, the Lord your God. And I say to you, don't be afraid. I am here to help you." -Isaiah 41:13

1 comment:
All our love for all 5 of you each and every moment.
Post a Comment