Friday, January 22, 2010

Big Brother, Big Sister.






I had to post a few pictures of M & M with their baby brother, Camden. I can't believe how unbelievably sweet they are to our little guy. And I have to say, Camden ADORES both of them too. He is really starting to tune into each of them and when they talk to him, (they talk in a silly voice like mommy does when she is talking to baby) he smiles non-stop for them! It is so neat to see their friendship and love developing for our newest family member!

2 comments:

Kascia and Travis Lybbert said...

Oh Jen, you have some cute pictures!! That little Macie looks just like you. She's a little Jen. She is the cutest thing ever! And Michael, what a kid! I love the picture of him flexing his muscles. That is so fun! And of course the picture of him and Macie together is just priceless, the way his arm is around her. You should be proud. Camden is getting so big and I can't stop laughing at the picture with him yawning. That's a great shot!

I'm so glad you got to spend Christmas with your family. It's fun to see pictures of them all, Heather, your Dad and Macie on the fourwheeler. I checked your Mom's blog out and saw all her pictures from Christmas too. They are cute! It looks like you all had a great time!

I can't wait to spend some time with my parents, someday. I am so homesick for them at times. They won't see Lily until she is about 19 months. Crazy, huh? So sad for me. No one in my family will see her until then, probably! Oh well, that's life, I guess? I just try not to think about it too much! Thank heaven for the blog! They see pics of my kiddos all the time! And I get to see pics of your kiddos all the time. Otherwise, I'd have no idea! That would be so sad!

Kascia and Travis Lybbert said...

Hope a comment that long, is okay!