Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Michael Learns to Ride His Bike

In July, Michael learned how to ride his bike without training wheels! I'm sure every parent is proud of this little milestone, and we certainly were! It only took him a few times to figure out how to balance his bike and pedal at the same time. He struggled with starting and stopping on his own at first, but after a couple times out he even figured that out on his own! Jeff really didn't have to do much! I remember it took me several summers to get the hang of riding my bike, and I was much older.....and scared to death! Not Michael!

P.S. I had to record him on our camera AND hold him up while he started pedaling.....I was 7 mo. pregnant and chasing after him so I could catch the footage! What a site that must have been!!

No comments: